CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Working in the Garden

Ok, Ok, my scrappin' sisters have been giving me a hard time since I haven't been posting anything. I've been busy in the garden and haven't gotten a lot of scrapping done. Here are some pics of things coming up!




Petal Pusher came out and helped me in the garden one day. She helped pot up plants that I dug up for the plant sale and also helped me trim back alot of things. I think after that she decided that gardening isn't her hobby. We were both sore after a day of working in the garden, but it's worth it!!!

1 comment:

  1. No not a master gardener by any sense of the word - but I enjoyed helping you. the least I could do for you working so hard flipping rooms at my house. How about a couple of potted plants, I might be able to handle those! PP

    ReplyDelete