CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

On-line Crop Challenge Entries

Last night Mini Book Mama and I participated in an on-line crop over at two peas in a bucket. This was our second one, so we got a little more done this time. Also we were both together in one place, so it made it a little easier. We still didn't get to every challenge, but here's what I submitted for the ones I did. The first one is the challenge where they gave you the option of either using a digital download or just using it as a sketch. I did the latter and did a layout about the fun time we had playing with sidewalk chalk this week with Petal Pusher's granddaughters.

This is one where we were supposed to choose a stamp and use it as a background on our page. I have had this sister stamp for the longest time and wanted to use it, so here was my chance.
Then there was a mini challenge for a spring card. I got this idea from Mini-book mama.

Next there was a challenge to make a layout, card, or tag based on some type of electronic communication. They mentioned facebook and twitter, but I don't do those, so I made it of a funny Easter e-mail that I got from Petal Pusher.

The last challenge that I made was one where you were supposed to use a die cut on a project. I chose this fun Quickutz flower die.

The crop was lots of fun. It was really fast-paced, but that was good. I think it will help me to practice not to agonize over each and every little element on my projects. Just relax and go with it!!! I'm going to try!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you send those egg Jpegs to me I love them. I loved your lay-outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first page! Aren't they just two sweeties! The sister one is cool - well heck - I just love them all! maybe next time I will be able to participate...PP

    ReplyDelete