CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Little Bit of Scrappin'




I got in a little bit of scrappin' at crop night at Petal Pusher's church. I made all the Scrappin' Sisters a book to put our "Tag, You're It!" items in. I used patterned cardstock to make the pages and pockets and bound the book with my Bind It All. The idea is that you are supposed to put a picture of the tags you made and sent to someone else on the pages without pockets. In the pages with pockets, you put the tags you received. Now it's up to each Scrappin' Sister to decorate the book in their own way. Watch all our blogs to see what we come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Love my book - thanks so much! I need to still bling it up but may do as I go along and fill it up! Am waiting for my scooter tag! PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great idea for the front of my book! Thanks so much!
    SIS

    ReplyDelete