CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello, fellow scrapbookers! This is my first attempt at a blog, so it will look pretty plain until I learn what I am doing. As my name implies, I am addicted to gadgets - scrapbooking gadgets in particular. I have to check out every tool that comes on the market. Granted I don't have them all, but I WANT them all ;-). I am creating this blog to share some of my creations, tip, tricks, and ideas. I hope you have fun reading!

Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Ill be your first blogger! Let me know if it works, and maybe you can help me with mine! Can't wait till the weekend, I need to get caught up with my scrapbooking!
    Petal pusher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello GG, I'll try it too, if you can help me out. We are snowed in and waiting for another storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Gadget Gal, Any new projects?? Mini Book

    ReplyDelete