CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Get Croppin Day Three








Wow, the last day and it came really fast. We were all anxiously trying to wrap up our projects, but that didn't mean we didn't have time for some clowning around while we work. Here GG and MBM have a battle of the tape guns. I was working on a mini album for my husband's last birthday. It took me the whole last day of the crop as well as some time afterward to get it done. Like it???


3 comments:

  1. Who is the crazy tape gun nut with you? Looks like you got a lot done and had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mini book for Alan! I bet he loves it too! Didn't your mama ever tell you not to play with a LOADED GUN! Tape ammo could be dangerous and impossible to get off! pp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm famous now! - GA :)

    ReplyDelete