CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big Crop Weekend

I don't have any new projects to post right now because I'm busy getting ready for a big 3-day crop this weekend. I'm trying to be careful to plan out how much I'll be able to get done (between the shopping and the socializing) and take just what I need.

The hardest part is picking out pictures. When I'm at home, I can just print pictures out as I need them, but for a crop I have to do it ahead of time. That's a little too much thinking ahead for me normally. I'm determined to do it this time however, so I don't end up taking everything with me but the kitchen sink!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gadget Gal, Can't wait til you get out east to scrap with us!
    Mini Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you guys - maybe next year.....PP

    ReplyDelete