CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wrapping up the Sale

My co-chair and I went to the office on Thursday and turned in the Plant/Art Sale proceeds and also put everything back into storage for next year. Of course, there were still some left over plants to contend with. After picking up a load of them, I decided they were so nice that I would try to sell them. So on Friday morning, I took a load of annuals into work and sold almost all of them!!! People were requesting perennials as well, so after having lunch and a little scrap shopping with Petal Pusher, I picked up another load and went back there. I sold almost half of that load! The rest will be donated. Today, I tried to cleanup the aftermath at my house. I went through all my notes and paperwork and weeded it down to what will be needed for reference for next years sale. I also found some more things that need to go into storage, so that will be on my list for later in the week. I hope to get back to some scrappin' now. Petal Pusher and I have a crop on Thursday night, so maybe I can get a little caught back up!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ya think? I don't think I'll ever get caught up - Great work - I hope they appreciate you! PP

    ReplyDelete