CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 12 March Layout


I really didn't know what I was going to do for my March layout. There really hasn't been that much going on this month and I haven't taken many pictures. But then, yesterday was the first day of Spring...and it SNOWED!!! Not just a little flurry but several inches. So instead of getting any work done in the garden, I took pictures of the snow. I also filled up the bird feeders and that attracted a lot of birds who seemed to be a bit upset over the snow as well. It looked like a scene from Hitchcock outside our windows. Well, at least it gave me something for my March layout. I hope this is the last of our snow, though. I'm ready for some REAL springtime!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it did look like a Hitchcock movie outside your window! Petal Pusher

    ReplyDelete